The therapeutic relationship is rich and multidimensional; everything that happens in the therapeutic relationship is meaningful.
The basis of the supervisory relationship is to provide solid holding, and to support and model what is possible in therapy in service of soul.
As an integrative transpersonal practitioner, I recognise the value of difference and find it important to support the supervisee in continuing to develop his/her unique style. My work is therefore flexible to the supervisee and importantly congruent with my own values which are open to the mysterious and creative workings of soul, and how this can be expressed through an awakened heart
I offer supervision, individually or in groups, to
- Psychologists, psychotherapists and counsellors
- Health professionals, social workers and teachers
- Workshop leaders, and students
- Bodyworkers, yoga teachers, group facilitators and more
- I am always open to new possibilities so you are welcome to contact me
For more information on individual supervision, in person or on Skype, or to join a supervision group, please contact me
Contact | inquiries
0045 2298 7994 - firstname.lastname@example.org